10.04.2016

Challenge 19 - Inspiration with Amina

Hello Everyone
Hope you are doing well. Today I am here to inspire you to create a card for challenge 19. The tic tac themes for this one are


and the colour inspiration is from this gorgeous photo


I was asked to create a masculine card and this is what I came up with... I chose the elements photo inspiration, polka dots and happy birthday.

I started off with doing a watercoloured base for the background using gansai tambi watercolours... Then I used a MFT background stamp to create a polka dot effect and finally for embellishments the happy diecut is from Winnie and Walter and the birthday stamp is from MFT.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Love,
Amina

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the way you created that fun background. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful background and you incorporated the colors very nicely. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!