10.07.2016

Challenge #19 Inspiration with Judy

Hello, friends!  It's Judy here today with a card to inspire you for our current Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #19!  Are you enjoying this fun inspiration board this week?  I do hope you have found some time to play along with us!



For my card today, I decided to play with the right column: Birthday/Masculine/Use Packaging Goods.


I am always in need of birthday cards...coming from a large family and having four children who attend a lot of parties, I am always happy to have some masculine cards on hand.  I kept it simple by following a monochromatic color scheme; I do love blues and silvers together.  My packaging goods?  Believe it or not, the twine on my tag is from a comforter set from Pottery Barn!  That comforter was tied up in multiple strands of twine...and I kept it all for card-making purposes!

Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 (Happy Wishes)
Dies: Paper Smooches (Gift Tags 2); Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Circles)
Other: Silver metallic gems, Anna Griffin patterned paper, twine from Pottery Barn packaging

I hope my card has inspired you to play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! Very masculine and so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the stripes on this and the great way you used that tag. FABULOUS design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag and those pretty patterned circles are the perfect accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Love the color combination and the little patterned circles. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!