10.13.2016

Challenge #19 Inspiration with Rachel

Hello! Rachel here today with some inspiration for Challenge 19!


I chose the top row for my inspiration - Color Inspiration, Polka Dots, and Birthday. And this is the color combination I chose:


I just love the cozy red and warm browns. Gorgeous!


I started by cutting a panel from white cardstock with a Stitched Rectangle and then cut a Stitched Oval out of the center. I created a card base and then adhered some light brown polka dot paper where it would show through my die cut oval. I adhered my panel on top of this using foam tape for some dimension. I cut my cup from some red paper and then added some shading with a couple of Copic markers to make it look a little more dimensional. I added some Wink of Stella to the "liquid" in the cup to make it look wet IRL. I adhered my image into the oval using some Multi Medium Matte and then started on my sentiment. I heat embossed it in white and then used a Stitched Banner die to cut it out. I adhered it flat to the panel and used a little foam tape where it crossed over into the oval. I finished everything off with a few Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



2 comments:

  1. May I totally, and unabashedly steal your color combination? OH MY GORGEOUSNESS!!! LOve your card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job staying true to your color inspiration and the challenge itself. Amazing card! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!