10.19.2016

Challenge #20 Inspiration with Channin

Hello everyone!! It's Channin here with some inspiration for Challenge #20!


So this time I went down diagonally and chose Metallics, Dew Drops and Use Puns. I actually did this exact same combo for my first card for this challenge but surprisingly today's card has a very different look and feel. 


First, I stamped and gold embossed the gorgeous succulent/cacti arrangement from the Waffle Flower Potted stamp set on a 5" x 6 1/2" panel of watercolor paper. Next, I stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from the WF Planted stamp set


Then using the smooshing technique and distressed inks; Shaded Lilac, Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, and Moved Lawn I colored my watercolor panel. I focused my smooshing mainly over the succulent/cacti image. Once my inks were dry, I attached my panel to my card base then added glossy accents dew drops. 

I hope you enjoyed and were inspired to give this wonderful challenge a try!

~Channin

3 comments:

  1. Channin I couldn't fly over here fast enough!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! OH my do I want that set ... I will resist - for now!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WORD!! This card is STUNNING!!! Your ink smooshing looks way better then anything I could ever do. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!