10.28.2016

Challenge #20 Inspiration with Nora

Hello everyone!! It is Nora here with a little inspiration for Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #20.



I chose the middle row down for card using frame, dew drops and sweets as the inspiration for my card.


I went pretty clean and simple for this card. I started off by stamping my "sweet" using PaperTrey Ink's "Baker's Dozen" stamp set. I colored the cupcake in using Copic markers and went over the entire image with clear Wink of Stella.


I then used the die that coordinates with the "Baker's Dozen" set and die cut a gold frame that I adhered around the cup cake. I added a bit of red Stickles to create some "gems" around the frame.


Next I stamped the sentiment banner and did a little fussy cutting around it. I wanted the gold to stick out behind it when I adhered it so it looked like a shadow. My last step was to adhere a clear dew drop over the cherry that I had colored in using Copic markers.

This project was quick and easy to put together. I hope it inspires you to play with us!!

Nora

Supplies:
Stamps-PaperTrey Ink's "Baker's Dozen"
Dies-My Favorite Things "Blueprints #13" and PaperTrey Ink's "Baker's Dozen
Copic Markers-Frosting-B00, B000, B0000, Cupcake-E43, E41, E40, Cupcake Wrapper-YG25, YG23, YG21, Cherry Leaf-G45, G43, G40, Cherry-R24, R27
Ink-Memento "Tuxedo Black
Paper-Die Cuts With a View "Gold," Bazzill "Red Devil," and Recollections "White"
Other-Sizzix Big Shot, Stickles "Red," "Clear" Wink of Stella

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Nora! That Cherry 🍒 looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, this is fabulous! I am in love with the gold frame, and the color combo is beautiful! That cherry, too!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!