11.07.2016

Challenge #21 Inspiration with Judy

Hello, friends!  It's Judy here with a quick card to inspire you for the current Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #21 using this fun board:


This time around I played with the top row across: Home Sweet Home/Use Tiny Die-Cuts/CAS.

Fall is arriving here on the eastern coast of the USA, and the leaves are starting to change colors.  I was inspired by surrounding nature to play with my Papertrey Ink "Wreath For All Seasons" stamp set using some rich fall colors.


I kept my card clean and simple by using one main image, minimal embellishments, and a single layer of card stock.  The tiny die cut bow is from the Serendipity Stamps "Baby" die set, and the brown glitter paper really shines!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Wreath For All Seasons)
Inks: black dye ink; distress inks (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey)
Dies: Serendipity Stamps (Baby die set)
Paper: DCWV brown glitter card stock

I hope you've enjoyed my clean and simple "Welcome Home" card.  I really hope you will be inspired to join in the fun this week at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #21, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one, Judy! This is so full of Fall warmth and comfort! It's the kind of card that just makes me smile to see it. Really beautiful! Will try to play along this time, too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, would you believe I have made nearly this exact same card? It sits on my desk - so forgotten to send it to CASology!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wreath and the font of the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, love the sparkly little bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!! I LOVE the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!