Hello Everyone! Tracie here with an inspirational post for challenge one. I hope all of you are enjoying the new Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I am quite happy to see all of your amazing entries for Challenge One. I have created a set of cards using sparkles, embossing and new (to me).
Below is the set of cards I created. In this close up you can really see the pretty sparkle of the gold embossing. With Valentine's Day coming soon, I am in heart mode. This gave me the perfect opportunity to ink up my Heart Diamonds stamp set from The Ton.
Here is a look at a single card. What a great sentiment, "No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart." I just love it. And I hope you do too!
1. Make a top folding A2 card with My Favorite Things, Ripe Raspberry cardstock. Round top right corner using We-R-Memory Keepers Corner Chomper Tool, 1/2".
2. Die-cut white panel using My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22.
3. Stamp sentiment with The Ton, Couture Color Noir Dye Ink. Use the MISTI to get preferred placement and to make it easy if you need to double-stamp.
4. Stamp layered heart using The Ton, Couture Color Peony Collection. Stamp the top layer of the heart with The Ton, Couture Color Rose Gold Pigment Ink. For the sparkle and shine coming from the heart, simply dip the tip of a watercolor brush in the ink and apply to card.
5. Heat emboss stripe below sentiment using American Crafts, Zing, Gold Glitter finish embossing powder.
6. Adhere panel to card base with foam tape.
There are still a couple more days to enter. So, what are you waiting for? It is your turn to shine =)
Thank you and have a beautiful day!