I have a friendship card to share with you using the middle row: friendship, gold and layers. I had so much fun creating this card. I really hope you like it as much as I do. Little by little I have been inking up my new stamps sets. I have been anxious to create with My Favorite Things, Kind Thanks, so that is my inspiration.
So you can see the statements, below is a picture of the card without the thanks die-cut.
1. Complete stamping on a white panel (4.25" x 5.5") of Neenah Classic Solar White 110# cardstock. The sentiments are from My Favorite Things, Kind Thanks stamp set and are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink. The hearts are from Simon Says Stamp, Sending and Wishing stamp set and are stamped in Papertrey Ink, Pure Poppy dye ink and Tsukineko, Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink. The light lines stamped below each statement is a stem from My Favorite Things, Sketched Blooms stamp set and is stamped in WPlus9 Fairy Dust dye ink.
2. Die-cut the stamped panel using the largest die in My Favorite Things, Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX. This die measures 4" x 5-1/4".
3. Cut a piece of layering cardstock. I used Papertrey Ink, Pure Poppy and cut to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8".
4. Adhere the two cardstocks together with your favorite adhesive.
5. Poke a hole in the cardstocks from step 4 for the thanks sentiment to anchor from.
6. Take a piece of the white 110# cardstock and apply some VersaMark and gold glitter embossing powder. Then heat emboss. Use this embossed piece to die-cut the thanks sentiment. The thanks die is from My Favorite Things, Die-namics Twice the Thanks. Die-cut two more of the thanks sentiments using the white cardstock.
7. Adhere the thanks sentiments together with your favorite adhesive.
8. Select twine, thread, etc and attach to the thanks sentiment. Then attach to the layered cardstock panel. Just put the chosen hanging material through the hole and tape the strings to the back of the panel. Let the thanks die-cut hang on the front of the panel like a necklace, so it can be easily moved to read the statements.
9. Make a top folding A2 card with Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# cardstock.
10. Adhere panel to the A2 card using foam tape.
There are still a couple more days to enter. So, what are you waiting for? It is your turn to shine =)
Thank you and have a beautiful day!